"God forbid that I should glory save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world is crucified to me, and I to the world." (Gal. 6: 14)

Friday, June 15, 2007

Second Sunday after Pentecost

Dear Friends,

I have switched formats this week. Today's sermon is in Windows Media Audio file. It is a much larger file weighing in at 5.42mb. It is recorded at a higher quality -- which does not necessarily mean that the sermon is any better. It should be easier for people to find a player for wma files since this is standard "Windows" software. If you have any preference for the format please let me know.

Here is the link for the sermon for the Second Sunday after Pentecost.

May God bless you.
Bishop Giles OFM

1 comment:

Philangelus said...

Thank you Your Excellency for changing the audio format. I have not heard your sermons for a long time. I really enjoy listening to your sermons. The audio is excellent and easy to listen to by just clicking the link. I love you and God bless you.

Brother Robert TOFM