"God forbid that I should glory save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world is crucified to me, and I to the world." (Gal. 6: 14)

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Audio sermon for Sunday the Twenty-Second Sunday in Pentecost. -- All authority and power come from God. As we render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's we actually are rendering to God the things that are God's.

The Saturday evening sermon Oct 19, 2013 -- reflections upon the changing of the Seasons and the changing of life from this world into the next

1 comment:

sister clare said...

Very good sermons for this weekend. I will now be calm with this government and our president, with all that is happening, because God has allowed this to happen. I like how you also put the religion class lessons into your sermons. I can now understand them better. Thanks.