"God forbid that I should glory save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world is crucified to me, and I to the world." (Gal. 6: 14)

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Recording of the sermon for the 24th Sunday after Pentecost. (Let the bad live next to the good; the weeds next to the wheat. We must not envy the bad or evil doers. They will receive their due justice.) 

Recording of audio sermon given on Saturday November 7 (We must heal the soul before we can heal the body. The body follows the soul. There is an inversion of right order and we focus upon the body before the soul.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this sermon Bishop Giles.This is exactly what I am struggling at the moment.I especially enjoyed the Pete & Re-Pete story.Please if possible say a prayer for repose of the soul of Joshua Gibson.Thank you Bishop for posting your semons online.We listen to them at night instead of watching T.V.